trenchard

Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Descent of the Marquess of Milford Haven from King Henry VII

   The Marquess of Milford Haven descends from the first Tudor King Henry VII. He may of course have multiple descents, but I show only one line here. 

King Henry VII = Elizabeth of York

I

Margaret Tudor = James IV, King of Scots

I

James V, King of Scots = Marie of Lorraine

I

Mary Queen of Scots = James Stuart, Lord Darnley

I

King James VI & I = Anne of Denmark

I

Elizabeth = Frederick, Elector Palatine of the Rhine

I

Sophia = Ernest Augustus, Elector of Hanover

(1630-1714)

I

George I, King of Gt Britain = Sophia Dorothea

(d 1727)

I

George II, King of Gt Britain = Caroline of Anspach

(d 1760)

I

Frederick, Prince of Wales = Augusta

(died 1751)

I

George III, King of Gr Britain = Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz

(1738-1820)

I

Edward Duke of Kent = Victoire of Saxe-Coburg

(d 1820)

I

Queen Victoria =Albert of Saxe-Coburg

(1819-1901)

I

Princess Alice = Ludwig IV, Grand Duke of Hesse

I

Victoria of Hesse = Louis Mountbatten, 1st Marquess of Milford Haven

(1863-1950)

I

George Mountbatten, 2nd Marquess of Milford Haven = Nadejda de Torby

(1892-1938)

I

David Mountbatten, 3rd Marquess of Milford Haven = Janet Bryce

(1919-1970)

I

George Mountbatten, 4th Marquess of Milford Haven

(born 6 June, 1961)

No comments: